The Ottoman lounge seating boasts two sculptural pieces that embody modern to the maximum with Avant Garde aesthetics and multifunctional flexibility. From seat to side table, the Ottoman is the fun yet convenient addition to the office. You can also rest your tired feet on either as well.
• 2 pieces in set
• Can be customized in various shapes and sizes
EL is a versatile soft seating range designed specifically as a compact L-shape, sofa and armchair. The design features a soft tailored upholstery finish, with generous, comfortable seat cushions sitting upon a decorative timber platform and is complimented with a choice of side and coffee tables. The EL range has been designed to create a multitude of comfortable, relaxed and practical layouts, as a modular seating system which is easily and robustly locked together using our special linking clips. Alternatively, EL can be used to create groups of large or small sofas with armchairs and coffee tables.
• Modular soft seating.
• Suitable for public, educational, breakout, social and reception areas.
• Linking system.
• Solid aluminum legs.
• Accompanying coffee and side tables available.
• Seat and back constructed from engineered layers of CMHR foam.
• This design can be tailored on request.
• Upholstery finishes are available from our fabric and faux leather bands.
• Choice of laminate finishes.
• Supplied on solid aluminum legs in either polished, brushed, white or black.
• Powder coated finish.
• Bases supplied in white, black, oak, walnut and dark wood laminates.
• As a modular design please supply a drawing of the intended layout with the order.
• Fabric meters refers to plain not patterned fabrics with a width of 1300mm.
• Supplied with linking system.
• Options to tailor this design to your specification.
• USB charging leads can be fitted in this design.
• 730mm x 29″ d
• 900mm x 35.5″ w
• 770mm x 30″ d
• 1225mm x 48″ w
• 1225mm x 48″ w
• 2000mm x 48″ w
Uncompromisingly contemporary, the Zen stool seamlessly slips into the office kitchen or break room. Its simple silhouette means it won’t overwhelm other décor as much as balance with it. Likewise, in functionality, its low profile allows the Zen to work very well with most furniture.
• Beech veneer with seat pad
• Steel tube 16mm 0 2mm WT base
• COM Fabric: 0.6 meter for 2 stools
• Choose from Bright Chrome or Nickel Brushed base finish
• 800 height, 480 width, and 370 seat depth
The Retro stool celebrates the timelessness of pure and simple design that is very much alive and well today. Its minimalist steel base is sturdy and strong for heavy-duty use in the workplace, but it keeps a clean and orderly profile that blends pleasantly with other furnishings no matter the setting.
• COM fabric: 0.9 meter for 2 stools
• Base made from steel 25mm square tube
• Choose from Bright Chrome, Satin Chrome, or Powder Coat base finish
• 760 height, 400 width, and 360 seat depth