Back to nature describes the Dante lounge chair with a backrest and seat made from natural goat leather and a classic teak wood frame. It’s a surprising choice for today’s modern office, but the imaginative use of high-quality materials combined with sturdy teak wood structure will make quick admirers at office.
• Backrest and seat made from goat leather.
• Solid teak wood frame in natural finish.
• 54 cm width, 80 cm height, and 57 cm seat depth
The Holi Collection’s open-shell, low-base stool has a straightforward design with clear objectives in aesthetics and ergonomics apparent in the details like its perforated backseat, its smooth grooves, and cradling shape. Its pulled together by a lightweight, minimalist base.
• Polypropylene seat.
• Metal base.
• UV resistant structure color.
• Stackable up to 6 seats.
• Choose from White, Red Terracotta, Olive Grey, and Black for structure and shell.
Uncompromisingly contemporary, the Zen stool seamlessly slips into the office kitchen or break room. Its simple silhouette means it won’t overwhelm other décor as much as balance with it. Likewise, in functionality, its low profile allows the Zen to work very well with most furniture.
• Beech veneer with seat pad
• Steel tube 16mm 0 2mm WT base
• COM Fabric: 0.6 meter for 2 stools
• Choose from Bright Chrome or Nickel Brushed base finish
• 800 height, 480 width, and 370 seat depth
The Ottoman lounge seating boasts two sculptural pieces that embody modern to the maximum with Avant Garde aesthetics and multifunctional flexibility. From seat to side table, the Ottoman is the fun yet convenient addition to the office. You can also rest your tired feet on either as well.
• 2 pieces in set
• Can be customized in various shapes and sizes