The Fusion chair has a distinctive sled seat and back design that cradles its occupant in welcoming comfort. It is light and stackable but sturdy so keeping an extra set for impromptu office gatherings can be convenient. The Fusion’s upholstered design looks smart and stylish for any work setting.
• Base: Steel Tube 16mm Ø 2mm WT
• COM Fabric: 1.6m for 2 chairs
• Base Finish: Bright Chrome, Satin Chrome, or Powder Coat
• Chrome Arms available
• 810 height, 580 width, and 420 seat depth
The Holi Collection’s open-shell, low-base stool has a straightforward design with clear objectives in aesthetics and ergonomics apparent in the details like its perforated backseat, its smooth grooves, and cradling shape. Its pulled together by a lightweight, minimalist base.
• Polypropylene seat.
• Metal base.
• UV resistant structure color.
• Stackable up to 6 seats.
• Choose from White, Red Terracotta, Olive Grey, and Black for structure and shell.
The Xanda chair has an ideal balance of function, design, and affordability. It combines a pre-moulded seat and plush back cushion sure to provide the occupant with a maximum relaxing position. The Xanda adjust-ability puts it above office chairs in its price range.
• Gas lift height adjustment.
• Seat and back angle adjustment.
• Height adjustable arms.
• 3 Lever Mechanism.
• Protective outer back cover.
• 51 cm width, 45cm – 54cm height, 56 cm seat depth
The Retro stool celebrates the timelessness of pure and simple design that is very much alive and well today. Its minimalist steel base is sturdy and strong for heavy-duty use in the workplace, but it keeps a clean and orderly profile that blends pleasantly with other furnishings no matter the setting.
• COM fabric: 0.9 meter for 2 stools
• Base made from steel 25mm square tube
• Choose from Bright Chrome, Satin Chrome, or Powder Coat base finish
• 760 height, 400 width, and 360 seat depth